R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Pics: PF8 Body for OFNA DM-one Spec
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 04:56 AM
ScudMan
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Lots of Fun

I wrote a more detailed blurb in my other post from the other day- meanwhile, I figured I'd just mention, the DM-one is a blast! I picked it up after work last night and couldn't resist- I broke it in in the dark and had a blast with it.

THis is NOT intended to start a flame war- but my objective opinion was that the OFNA was built better with what seemed like better quality parts - the best evidence of that was how much play was in every link in the car, OUT OF THE BOX on the GT2. yeah- I know they all wear in... for the record, my mugen buggy has 8 gallons through it AT LEAST and still has LESS play throughout the chassis, than the brand spanking new GT2 I looked at, so sorry- I'm glad to have the OFNA over the Kyosho. The DM-one came out of the box just about perfect and everything is nice and snug.

GT class in general: this is clearly going to be a VERY fun class of racing. In my opinion its just a more robust, harder-to-break touring class and it's a BLAST to drive. I love my 8th scale pan 4wd, but GT is just easier and less headaches, at least so it would seem. I'm exited about the DM-one and I"m stoked about GT class- cant' wait to see it happening at the track!