R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - AKA tires
Thread: AKA tires
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 09:01 PM
New Jack
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

butch man: I can't speak for Ryan, but that's the way I understood it when I got mine & glued them up. I currently have 6 sets of these glued up & that's all I did was take the tires & rims out of their bags & just glued them up without doing any prep at all & still have yet to have any tires come unglued in any way, IMO alot of it also has to do with the fact that the inserts in these tires are so Awesome that they don't allow much carcass roll as they are firm & any/most of the roll would come from the tire itself (the nobbies), I have soft & medium compounds & have had great luck with all of them. The wear on these tires are incredible, after a qualifier & a 30 Min. main in Alabama & pretty much all this past weekend in Lafayette, LA with a set of Soft compound I Beams & still show Little to No wear. Looking at the back of the bag on these tires, I currently have 8 runs on these tires & they still look & feel great! I CAN'T WAIT 'til the Truggy tires come out, was really hoping to have all mine in before the R/C Pro Finals, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen.