R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray copies
Thread: Xray copies
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2008, 07:45 PM
2wdMod
Tech Elite

Location: anywhere I can race 2wd dirt,and 1/12 onroad in MI.
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 2wdMod
I just contacted the seller and asked since the car came with the hudy spring steel drive shafts and an authenticity certificate, and xray grease and accessories if it was an xray car. cant wait to see what his answer is!
i have been back and forth with this douche the last couple hours. At first he wouldnt answer my question directly.Now he sees that his claims were WAY off base after I told him I would buy 1 IMMEDIATELY if he would Guarantee that it was an xray as his description stated and would come withthe hudy driveshafts and the xray authenticity certificate.He just emailed me and said that it is in no way an xray.He still claims it is an OEM even though i explained to him that xray produces all peices in house with the exception of the diffs which are made in switzerland, so there is no way it could even be an OEM.I hope Paul doesnt mind that i quoted his post from here and emailed it to the seller. I also forwarded the listing to customer service at Xray. Luckily I did it before he changed his listing which now doesnt mention xray or hudy in any way.Chalk 1 up for honesty.