View Single Post
Old 09-04-2003, 01:04 AM
Tech Elite
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,583

Originally posted by Roger
Yeah, I think thats called " polorized " spings and brushes from Trinity. Or is it the other way around for the positice or negative side ?
It's the positive side. Red on +, Green on - for Trinity.
Sydewynder is offline  
Reply With Quote