R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Southern Indoor Championship
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008, 09:35 AM
trbotony
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Apparently there is still a few people out their that are not happy with me. Let me take this time to apologize to them personally. I AM SORRY. I am doing everything possible to right a wrong down to giving away the rtr buggy I was giving for winning the sportsman class. I can not take back the out come of the race or that I was told I could run in that class, or the fact that a few believe I should have run in the pro class.

I took a beating from a lot of people on this thread and tried my best to show you guys im not this terrible person that they keep telling everyone I am including my sponsors . Im really not sure what those few people are trying to gain at this point, or what more they would like for me to do.

It would be nice for them to call me I will be more than glad to speak to whom ever it is.
407-908-4806 and apologize to them personally or even post who you are if you don’t want to talk to me. But for the anonymous emails to be sent in and the names mysteryman to pop up on this thread voicing your opinions is just wrong. It only shows that you are trying to hurt someone and that you want to take no responsibility for your own actions. It’s a gutless attempt to just be mean and it will never make you look better. Im sure that is why you chose to remain anonymous.

I am over all the hate you try spread on this thread and will continue to try and help you to feel the love, and prove to the public eye that I am a good person and above your gutless attempts to hurt me and others in in this hobby .

Here is the number again 407-908-4806

also open for suggestions any time!