R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Southern Indoor Championship
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 01:31 PM
PUDDIN
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tmperformance1
puddin tell the whole story, the only reason you finished
6th was while you were leading you got upside down threw a tity fit and blew the foam out of the right front tire. i was clocking you and tony and kawri brown. you and tony had no business in sportsman. in kawri's defense while he has the abiltiy to turn 38's 39's he has a consistency issue as most of TRUE sportsman do. kawri pays his own way with absolutely no sponsorship help except visa and mastercard not to metion he's a hell of a nice guy.

my opinion doesn't matter to anybody but me, so for what its worth. if you have ANY type of sponsorship; chassis, engine, engine mod (which includes discounted engine price) fuel, bearings and or anything related to rc racing in general you should be in pro. last year i would have argued this point with myself but now being sponsored myself i see the importance of not running true sportsman out of the sport. TRUE sportsman see our sport as a hobby not as an obsession or a job. they have other things in life besides little toy cars so with out those people to help promote our sport there would be no sport at all. these guys are friends of mine and i busted tony's balls all weekend BUT in his lame ass defense he did ask the RD and the RD allowed it. so next time there will be more definitive explanations on what will be allowed and what will not.

Ok well lets tell the whole story I never ran that fast of a lap look at the times
your stop watch is wrong i turned two 40 second laps the whole race and averaged 41,s and 42's before the tire blew up and also.so dont know where you got your times at but the sheets dont lie. I race once a month if that and if I knew that I was going to do that well I would have ran pro but anybody that knows me knows that I have NEVER NEVER RAN THAT GOOD and it was the best weekend I have ever had. Had fun and I am over it.

thanks soccerlaw for letting me use your table to balance tires nice meeting you glad you made it home safe.