R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Sirio CL7BSTi vs. RB C6 Vs. OS Speed
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 03:18 AM
vladconnery
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JayL
So with that logic the D8 is better than the MP9

I think we all now what top finish at the world's means: spent the most money on the best driver

I am interested in the C6 as well for buggy: I want most fuel mileage and nice power, I have a smooth finger

Just from what I've read about the MP9 and 808. They are much lighter, better materials, faster, corner better, smoother, and more durable than either the losi, D8 and MBX6. So wouldn't that theory mean that a lesser driver can leap tall buildings in a single bound and whip a better driver, Because he presumably has the better car. Or is what your saying the better driver always wins and it's really not about the car. Probally because none of those things really matter. In the end driver ability is what wins races. I'm just confused here when Kyosho was winning all the worlds. It was always it's a better car because.... Now that the lost to cars that are 60% the cost of a MP9 it's they had the better driver . I'm confused could someone make up there mind. Is there any MP9, 808 driver that would just man up and give the D8, 8ight and MBX6 it's props and keep it moving. You know like when I lose at a race I shake the guys hand and tell him good race. Oh I get it MP9 and 808 drivers are those guys in the pits throwing things, cursing and blaming everyone but themselves for there loss. You know cause there never supposed to lose because they have the better car. I mean this is supposed to be about having fun right?

I'll be glad when I meet a MP9 or 808 driver who just likes racing like I do. Whom baught there car just because it was the one they liked. I bet that guy is probally a pretty cool dude and will race anything just because he likes racing and its fun as hell. I bet that person just believes he can out drive anybody and is a beast on the track. He probally doesn't have time for excuses because he's to busy trying to improve his skills or get his set up right. When he gets beat it's right back to the Lab to work on whats important skills and setup............................................S till waiting.

Last edited by vladconnery; 10-11-2008 at 03:36 AM.