R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 8ight 2.0 vs 808 vs O'Donnell
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 02:09 AM
Ultraspeed84
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Ive driven all 3 cars.. the 808 has lots of traction to it and part quality is little better then losi. it steers very well jumps okay goes through woop sections decent parts are kinda hard to get some times but i have never broken anything on the 808 i had..

As for Losi its prolly one of my favorite cars it does wear cvas,drive shafts,axles stuff like that pretty fast.. it steers better then the 808 and jumps better as well.. losi also has tons of side traction like the 808 but i think the 808 may have more forward traction then the losi. parts are easy to get for losi to.

for the OD buggy.. TONS OF entry steering more then both cars above but from my testing the car has a slight center corner 4 wheel drift and when u step on gas hard the rear will kick around.. i only ran about half gallon on it so did get to do tons of testing like i did with losi and 808.. But i can say the quality is Better then 808 and losi. really nice product.

I say the 2.0 will be a great car and i know for sure it will wear less as that was one of losi's main goals THEY LISTEN TO US.. Id for one buy the 2.0 out of these cars good luck as there all good cars..