R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Everybody say "GOODBYE" to quadruple jump at Battlefield
Old 10-07-2008, 08:40 AM
34Randy
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I meant what I said. The local racers have not been coming in the numbers they once were. Intimidation, parts breakage, other commitments, the economy or just dusty oversized race conditions could be the reasons. Read the opening thread and you should see comments calling people out, Dion spoke his opinion, I did, others did and you did. Please post your own opinions and don't worry about adding yours to mine. You stated you couldn't come every week because it isn't feasible, which is totally understandable, and the fact you make it to some is appreciated. To me, it is not feasible to hammer my stuff into the ground on the triple single, and judging by the turnouts, I'm not alone. Several tracks have closed due to the hard times and Dion has the opportunity to pick up these racers and make it the biggest and best place to race. Dion's track is not a "club", its a business, and to quote the great Joe Dirt; "It's not what you like, It's the consumer". Being a business owner myself, I realize everyone may not be perfectly satisfied, but aiming for the majority is a sound business practice. Dion finally asking us racers for input is a welcome and exciting step toward a more successful track and I look forward to racing with you and hopefully many more.
Randy Bailey