R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Everybody say "GOODBYE" to quadruple jump at Battlefield
Old 10-06-2008, 11:25 PM
bgbelden
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 34Randy
Anyone remember the post about not losing any racers because of the quad? All the quad supporters, where were you Sunday or the last several? I personally thought is was useless to make the approach twice as long and the landing nearly impossible to hit forcing a brake check and triple-single. I love jumps, but as Josh noted, a better landing transition is needed for one that big. Since opinions were invited; that section after the quad needs a change also. For one, the quad keeps the turn marshall hopping and blocks the view to the approach to the small double and tabletop and it just seemed a bit busy there. Finally, watering early and thoroughly instead of a little here and there will make a more consistent, fast, fun and tire friendly track. I offer my labor in track changes and watering, now and every time I'm at the track.
Randy Bailey
Due to the series and the S.I.C. i've not got the money or motor to race on "casual" weekends currently but i may have money one day, or not