R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 5280 Raceway - Colorado On Road RC Club (CORRC)
Old 10-06-2008, 10:13 PM
artwork
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gitsum
True...guess I'll reiterate for the remedial. 10ft lanes stay in the middle...
We know who tests the boards and who doesnt. (not directed towards anyone) On a side note a car that is setup properly for that driver will instill more confidence. I know I am more then willing to help or offer advise to those who want it. No that isnt just for Xray cars. I hate to voluntery others but if you are having some issues I know Mr. Scrimo has become a wealth of knowledge as well.... Hopefully the new system pans out with Calandra then the board issue will be no more. Who knows then maybe we can actually get more T's into the layouts.
Always willing to help where and if I can!

The boards are pretty hard, but they are pretty tame when you don't hit them. Easier said then done for most of us. I think there are a few corners of the track that could use some additional rounding with some plastic or something that might ease the blow. I think the single biggest issue is the color of the boards not how hard they are. Sometimes they just seem to blend in. I would personally like to move pretty quick on the replacements of the boards, but cost plays a big role from my perspective.

Overall the track is great and will be great amounts of fun. Looking forward to Thursday already.

I thought my headache was bad at the track...driving home was a whole other issue. Almost got into an accident, but avoided the moron at the last second. Audi engineering saved my ass that time.

I will try to post the results tomorrow some time, it has been a pretty hectic day.