R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2008, 11:00 AM
cyclone speed
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Korey Harbke
What cyclone speed said is usually how I measure my droop. Lately I've been going off a gauge at first to make sure all the arms are level, and assuming the chassis is flat and not tweaked in any way, the tires usually lift up at the same time. But I just measure how much the chassis lifts up above ride height.

Cyclone Speed- So those changes I had you make the car a little too stuck now??? hmmm You'll just have to find a happy medium between the adjustments you've tried recently, and the ones that made it fishtail all over the place. You can try running a little bit less rear toe in, that should free up the car a little bit. Personally, with those changes you made I ended up dropping a spring rate on the front end from gold to pink.

-Korey
Korey , i have had this probleme for over 5 month so the changes that you told me to try did not afect the cornering speed , ( when i had 2mm under camber link and now 1mm under camber link it did not make the probleme worth) .
I had few problem like rear end loose and know resolved , funny noise with universal joint now less noise .But know i have to get a bit more cornering speed.thats my probleme know.
So know id like to know how to improve cornering speed?