R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Warhammer Empire and Orc & Goblin
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Bikerbob
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default Warhammer Empire and Orc & Goblin

http://picasaweb.google.com/biker1bob/WarhammerEmpire#

Hi I have a BUNCH of Empire plastics - new on sprews.

Most of this is a lot qty of the starter Empire from boxed sets.

4 cannon /mortar sets.
12 sprews and all command of the Spearman Gunner sprews - Making several Units
2 SETS of warriors of Ulrik - 1 full unit ( I think )
8 Knights Panther
Great Sword Command

$60

http://picasaweb.google.com/biker1bob/WarhammerOG#

Best thing is to take look at the pics.

I have YEARS of stuff.. I have collected.. painted .. played some .. I have TONS of stuff.

Some more not yet pictured are Goblin old school Doom divers (3) and Ball and Chain fanatics (8) Night Goblin Bowman and Spearmen.. LOTS, Old school Goblin Wolf Riders 10, Goblin old school Spider Riders 10 or so.. The Boar Boy unit is complete 10? and a lot of old school Black Orcs, one unit that was nicely modified.. they look much better not all in the same pose.

Lots of newer Boys and Arrer boys, the box of Orc Boys is un-opened.

The Harlequin models were made for use with Warhammer they are scale. Very nice and VERY rare.

I have a Lot of paints (some will be garbage now.. ) that I will give with the whole thing if someone buys the whole army.

I am asking $300 for it all. The monsters, Giant and the Orgres I could get over $150 alone on ebay with the paint job and how rare they are now.

If you like to paint there is still a lot to do.. if you want at least a couple of thousand points table top paintable in a short time you already have it.

If you want to put offers in for only some items.. you can do that.. if I dont sell it the whole army as a lot.. then I will split it up.

I most likely will try and do a buy it now on ebay for $300 first.. see if that gets it gone.

Could be interested in Lipo trade for the Empire (3200 hardcase etc)
Not much else I am looking for.. TC3 parts, MR4-BC parts, F1 body sets.