R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Magic G4
Thread: Team Magic G4
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 11:01 AM
Speyederjedi
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Nitro-Racer*
my cars weight is around 1800 grams or maybe more that is why a am asking on how to reduce the weight of the car, but anyway i use the blue tm springs at the front and the pink ones at the back. when i use 10000 diff oil at the back, when i am coming out of a corner and floor it the car wants to 360!!what set up changes will i need to have in mind(caster, springs, camber, toe...)?? also when i use 37 shore tires at the back whole pieces will be gone after 20 minutes of running and this is not something that i want to happen during a race.... so that is why i prefere 40s. lastly can someone explain to me what difference will i see on the cars handling between 50000 diff oil at the front and a 80000 oil at the front??
Nitro-Racer,

Check your ride height and droop. If the car is spinning out that badly you may be losing traction with one of the rear tires. This may be due to the chassis bottoming out or not enough droop and one of the tires is losing contact with the track surface. I generally start with a ride height of 6MM rear and 5MM front. On droop I set 1-2MM front and 2-4MM rear depending on how hard or soft my shock and spring combo is setup. Hope this helps.

Regards,
Speyederjedi