R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final?
Old 09-17-2008, 12:59 PM
tan guan hup
Tech Adept

Default DOUBTS

Originally Posted by Sean. S
Hey Park:
More for you and thanks me more.
You are the Best driver in TAC 2008, not in 2009.
I will join TAC 2009 for M again. Ha ha ha

Hey tan:
Pic 1 japenese's hand
pic 2 label & ID no.
Pic 3 notthing to say for anyone question the pics

You! Impolite!
I just got these pics today, and not wanna to keep this thread " Hot"
We all know Park is a good driver and everybody wants to thank you for the pictures.

You mentioned that you just received the pictures, so I have to assume you are not the person who took THE photo.
If you look clearly at the 3 pictures, they all come from the same original photograph.
If that is actually the Japanese Inspector's hand and, since he did not identify and disqualify the driver using the motor, I have to assume that the 'cut' motor is considered legal for TAC2008.

Your action of posting this 1 photograph still does nothing for the improvement of next year's TAC race.
Are you trying to teach us how to cheat?
In fact, you are telling Park and other people here that they should cut their commutators to have a fair chance of winning at TAC2009.

If you are really serious about exposing the people who cheated at TAC2008, give the real name and contact details of the person who took the photograph.
We can then confront Tamiya with this evidence and hopefully make them improve the TAC series.