R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Inferno 7.5 Truggy - Won't Start?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Lawson1024
Tech Apprentice

Default Kyosho Inferno 7.5 Truggy - Won't Start?

I recently a acquired a new, RTR kyosho inferno truggy, which is based (almost completely) on the inferno mp7.5 buggy. It has the gxr28 engine, and was running reasonably for the first couple of tanks, then it became harder and harder to start.

Now, I'm new to all this nitro business, so it's highly possible that I'm doing something entirely wrong. But seeing as it started at first, and I'm following the instructions, that doesn't seem to be the problem.

After running in, I slowly leaned out the engine, just a tiny bit at a time, I was very careful and the exhaust was still blowing plenty of smoke. Then a stall. After that, it's become almost impossible to start. After about an hour and 20 minutes today, it finally fired up. Mid way though the tank it stalled again.

Does anybody have any idea what could be causing this? am I doing something very wrong? The idle screw has been set to roughly where it was starting before, and I've tried adjusting it either way. I'm quite literally running out of skin on my fingers from tugging at that pullstart!

Help, please?