R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final?
Old 09-10-2008, 08:50 PM
bulldog2
Tech Apprentice

Amat,

to support what old man have said, I have personally seen other country driver's change the id tags on thier motor's in TAC Bangkok 2006 and he had immediate improved result and I kept very quite about it as I felt that If I cant win fairly I might as well dont win at all . The DRIVER and the accomplice WHO DID THIS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...

To be on the top 10 I already achieved it but podium finish is far off untill I am able to get 18500 on my lightly tune and there's no point of us arguing further on who tried to have the extra advantage through reading between the lines of the rules beacuse the very fact and reality is They did and the evidence lies within your concience and actions.

The fact is those who did it you know who you are ......

as we have been trying to cultivate the level playing field for all our driver's in Malaysia so to keep the competition fair and this time round is 3 steps backward for Malaysian driver's and we hope it desnt damper thier perspective of the RC circle.

I have done everything and seen everything but I try not to take such advantage because we would only embarrass ourself's when caught..believe we have analise all available options including com trueing but what the heck
I would only be cheating myself...

Like I have mentioned I have very high opinion on Tamiya race's but unfortunately this round went to driver's who have 17+ rpm lightly tune when me and my team had only 16+ rpm so I guess we were very unlucky to get inferior motor ... and if you look at the box the motor that came in it has only 16300 recommended rpm.
Without tampering the comm or brush or comm drops or other's which is against the rule there's no way this motor would achieve 17+ rpm not to mention 18500 wow thats a manufacturing defect!!, if so the above is not against the rules what is it then? you are undermining your own intelligence when you say its legal to have 17+ rpm .

This is my last post on the matter as I know I went and I lost and I lost gracefully because of my love of the M chassis and not being number 1 on the podium at whatever cost especailly at other driver's cost.

Last but not least I enjoyed the race even for the shortcoming's of the governing body to ensure fairness and enforcement and not to mention the carpet..

Thank you Stargek and Underground for bringing TAC to Malaysia ,without you this dream would have not materialise

Thank you Tamiya for making this happen and thank you also for not making thing's happen also.

By the f%#^&$^ way TAMIYA why are you guys not even on this thread? Too low level for you to even express your point of view's?or its commercially not viable?

Lets all focus now on how to make money run at 18500 rpm!!! better yet...
Mr Tan guan Hup Ill join you in racing by the roadside with my 8 turn M chassis.

Buy Bye TAC......