R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Favouritism and biasness at Tamiya Asian Championship Final?
Old 09-10-2008, 10:55 AM
bmmer701
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by fc3s
Why all issue just about judge biasness ????

How about the Carpet issue ??? ..
where is tamiya standard for organisisng the race ???
The event doesnt match the tamiya tagline " best quality in the world "
honestly, it was a good competition (for me in gt) the hk driver in the gt class is really fast. Unfortunately, for me i was in the b main Someone complained about our team after the saturday's qualifying that we used illegal traction compound.... because i brought my trinity red dot traction compound i just brought it because that is what we used last year in taiwan's tamiya asian cup (so i thought i'll just bring it because in our local track we use paragon). i only used that trinity traction compound when i was practicing with free practice on friday, after the controlled practice and after the qualifying rounds of saturday. However, when our team leader asked us about that if we used that traction compound during the qualifying and controlled practice my answer is NO ... sunday's qualifying and finals i left the traction compound in our room so that there will be no gossip about that anymore. If you'll see the traction compound that tamiya provided for all countries that participated you'll see that our bottle was empty.

well about the carpet. it's only my second time playing with carpet first one was last year in taiwan's tac. well what can i say about the carpet .... carpet = hairy car after a heat

josh