Thread: Tamiya F102's
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 07:34 AM
Tommi Makkinen
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (89%+)

Originally Posted by Vyger
LOL What's up Tommi!

I've been buying these for years. A car kit here, a body kit there. My closet was filling up and my wife was loosing her patience. Now that I have time to finally build them...actually I asked myself one day why wasn't I building them. It didn't make sense to me to buy all these cool kits and then stuff them in a closet. I love Tamiya box art, but really how much fun is it to pull out a box and stare at the parts? So recently, within the last 6-7 months I've decided to build them up and try to put a few hop-ups on them along the way. It's been a blast. To top it all off I found this forum while searching for parts on the net. I thought what the heck, lets share some pics and see what everyone else is doing with there's. The cherry on top is Tamiya seems to be bringing these cars back. YEAH!!!!

I'd love to see some pics of what other people are doing with the F101's, F102's, F103's, etc, etc. Come on guys, post some pics!

now im regretting having sold off some of my kits in the past... hehehe blame it on college... hehehehe just joking.

i'll try to post some pics asap. im just waiting on a kit ive been stalking for quite a while...

PS, if by chance youre thinking of selling one of your old F-102 kits, i'll be willing to take it off your hands... hehehehehehe