R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hot Bodies Cyclone
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 11:46 AM
cyclone speed
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by RAPID RACER
Hi every one,
I have never run anti roll bars before and would like to try them. I have the andy moore wce and run 13.5 with lipo. I have fitted the front ARB asper instructions but with the front shocks off if I lift one front wishbone I have to lift it quite alot before the other side lifts. Can you guys tell me how you all set yours up and what adjustments can I make so both front wishbones lift at the same time. Any other tips would be helpfull

Thanks
Originally Posted by EJ20
I have a question about the shocks adjustment. I'm using wce shock tower and when I try to adjust the rear droop from 6 to 5, the spring is not touch the spring tension collar, is that a matter or I need to adjust the length of the shocks? I has 1.5mm roll center, shocks on the tower #2 hole.
from what i have understood from RAPID RACER is that when you lift you car at its centerline both wheels dont lift at the same time with equal droop left right so you have to have some difference in droop left right for both wheel to lift at the same time. if im right i have the same probleme so im also looking for a solution.

and from EJ20 i have the same probleme one touches the tension collar alot and the other one does not touche it at all.

Thanks in advance