R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 8IGHT 2.0!
Thread: 8IGHT 2.0!
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 05:03 AM
vladconnery
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Drift_Buggy
Yep, I have no idea on how people think it is fragile. My has had a flogging and just keeps on running
+2

I am still trying to figure out where the fragile rumor comes from. CB bearings 3 times this year thats it (user error). Wash it, service shocks, diffs and clutch the normal stuff. That was it and my Losi took some really bad tumbles this year. I was even surprised when it was not broken. Funny thing I thought it was fragile like everyone was saying so I kinda babied it. However the more it prooved it was durable the rougher I was with it. One time in particular this year after a jump where I got MAJOR air at full speed. It tumbled end over end atleast 10 times. I did not even try to give it gas I walked down on the track to get it with my head hung low. Embarrassed I new it was broke all to heck. Got down there it was still running I looked at it and not thing was wrong. I blipped it a couple of times sat it on the track and it took off. Got back on the stand and all the guys were shaking there head they could not believe it was not broke even they were impressed with its durability. I was smiling ear to ear.