R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/12 forum
Thread: 1/12 forum
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2008, 03:48 AM
cyrrus
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ophidian
I just need a little help. Whats the normal roll out for 17.5, 13.5 and 10.5 BL motor on a medium carpet track? Just so I have a starting point. And what are the current shore ratings on 12th tires. I listed the tires below. It's been a few years since I last raced and all my notes for tires on my local track is by shore ratings and my motor notes are for brushed motors.

Rears
White
Yellow
Gray
Pink
Magenta

Fronts
Magenta
Double Pink
Lilac
Purple
Black
Hey there I've racing in Calagry before.

that if Carcar is still only allowing niftech.(which sucks for 12 scale doesn't last the 8minutes)
if your running 17.5 go with yelllow rear or dpink or lilac
I ran when I was there grey puple in stock and white purple for mod(ran a 19 turn and came in 3 in the b just missed the A.

I prefer yellow lilac for our track but for your track which is low to medium traction I'd go with yello and dpink.

for your lower winds I'd go with grey and purlple to start. I need extra traction when I was ther for the wcics series in mod, and ran white rears they do wear fast though. adn purple as that all I brought with me. I would of gone with DPink.

I hope this helps. If you need any more help contac Dwayne he know 12 scale and is fast.