R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - What will electric do to nitro?
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 07:10 PM
glassdoctor
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pdmustgt
Sounds like one of them whiny electric guys. You make the same whiny squeaky as your electric cars do. The noise, the dust, I hate pitting for them, I hate marshalling them, I burnt my hand. I burnt my hand before on electric cars before did you see me cry about NO. Or we want our race day with nitro cars it's our quiet day. Also seems the ones who can't keep nitro car running are the biggest cry babies about it (who tried and gave up). Running a nitro car really isn't hard or cost more.

You miss the point about nitro cars it's about making run the whole race without breaking or dying. The really good poeple can keep them running. Thats it close to full size race car like pitting and etc.
Funny... I recall seeing you fail to keep your (nitro) truggy running long enough to finish a qualifier a time or two.

Since marshaling nitros is such a great job, then you should have no problem doing it yourself, and let the electric guys marshal themselves. Your "whiny electric guy" thing is getting old.... please come up with some new material.

fwiw, last week I marshaled the A main Monster truck class at an RCPS event... I think it was 30 minutes.... but I promise you, it seemed like at least an hour!!! I even offered to trade shifts with one poor guy who had a particularly bad spot to marshal. At least we got a good workout that day.