R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - So you want to deal with rc action / lastlaugh
Old 09-01-2008, 07:10 AM
Scottrik
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rc action
all we have to do is look and see where this came from with ip address.. then will see who is the moran
Danny / rc action--look up "irony". A quick hint is someone who calls someone other than themselves a "moran".

I can clearly identify 5 alternate ID's you, yes YOU, are using. These have been reported to the Mods and to my contact at Internet Brands. I am fairly certain that once the holiday weekend is over and they catch up with the backlog that there is an IP ban in the works.

My understanding from my contacts in Tampa is that you are certainly older than the 14 year old keyboard commando you are playing like. Time to grow a set my friend. You are a member of a community here, at least for now, and this just is not how community members act. Period.

By the same token, I've also identified (and posted elsewhere, and reported to the mods) some obvious discrepancies in 00VIP001's feedback, etc--like the three positive feedbacks on April 21 from ID's created that day that have not even logged back into the system since that day. I can't say for certain that you are 00VIP001 so I've left that for the mods to establish. It very much fits your MO though.