R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Vendetta ST
Thread: New Vendetta ST
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 04:24 PM
jaejw1
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RCabcs
in 2+ years of racing not only haven't I ever broken a wingmount, I've not seen one broken either.
maybe you just do more bashing and are rougher on the equipment

again, if you're tearing up your stuff and think alloy is crap because you don't like them that's your choice but it hardly puts you in the realm of the only expert on the planet just because you've done your "own tests and review" ROFL
didn't I read here or somewhere else that you had let your shocks go to the point that they hadn't a drop of oil in them and that your diffs had been neglected long enough they were all but locked up?

brace, bracket, whatever <rollseyes>
I never claimed to be the expert,,,but when it comes to the detta I do know a thing or two

also I race and practice on a dirt offroad track,,, and all the other guys that have run on dirt have experienced the same exact problem with the rear brace.... I dont bash!

as far as the alloy wing mount goes... when running on a 10th scale dirt offroad track,,,, u will flipover,,, misjudged a jump... or u may take a jumpand not realizing that the new slight imperfection that wasnt there a lap ago has now upset ur suspension and causes the car to do strange things in the air

as for my shocks,,, I have been very busy with work and only get a short time to play with my detta.... I knew I needed to change them,,but just didnt

and my diffs I take great care of.. and never had them lock on me