R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Vendetta ST
Thread: New Vendetta ST
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008, 04:07 PM
RCabcs
Suspended

Originally Posted by jaejw1
alloy wing mounts wont do anything other than save the wing mount... i have never had a shock tower broken ... and im not a perfect driver... in the past 2 years of racing.practicing,testing the vendetta... i have had to replace the wing mount many many times... since changing to alloy,, this has stopped..

the steel rear hinge pin brace is an item i had made.. it is a 3-degree brace and last 100 times longer than that alloy crap... and yes i have done my own tests and review..

its called a front brace.. not a bracket.. http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXLXX9&P=7
in 2+ years of racing not only haven't I ever broken a wingmount, I've not seen one broken either.
maybe you just do more bashing and are rougher on the equipment

again, if you're tearing up your stuff and think alloy is crap because you don't like them that's your choice but it hardly puts you in the realm of the only expert on the planet just because you've done your "own tests and review" ROFL
didn't I read here or somewhere else that you had let your shocks go to the point that they hadn't a drop of oil in them and that your diffs had been neglected long enough they were all but locked up?

brace, bracket, whatever <rollseyes>