R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rc10ntc3
Thread: Rc10ntc3
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2003, 04:12 PM
stormperson
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I would be VERY interested in the non-strip diff cases. I think thats a great idea, and I am glad someone finally did it! Are they available without going through ebay? I am looking to buy 4 total diff cases (for my TC3 and NTC3). Please email me, [email protected]

Thanks!

loosenut- If you can find one, pick up an RD Logics 200m body. I used to run the protoform 2.0, however the RD one I have found to like better in almost all reguards. The car is just planted and still has very good steering. Also the headlights it includes are sweet. Also I have run both the RD Logics NTC3 chassis, and been thrilled with both. The new milled out one in 7075 grade Alum is awsome. I would suggest it over the 3R one.

Also dont use RPM ballcups, since alot of the time they bind for some reason. The AE big ones that come with their offroad cars are the hookup. They are pretty much as strong as the RPM's (if you ever break one its a good thing you did because something else would have gone instead), and they dont bind at all.

Also get the RPM front bumper if you dont have it already. as well as the new style fuel tank (since it does make a difference) if u dont already.

Happy Racin' !