R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Losi 1:8 buggy next year?? word is yes..
Old 08-29-2008, 05:55 AM
DirtRacer
Tech Regular

hmmmm hehe not liking MacIIs comment: http://forums.radiocontrolzone.com/s...89#post2359289, dont think that ll happen but it may bring more ep 1/10th guys onto the 1/8th scene and also new hobbiests that want 1/8th but without the need in buying nitro after every race meeting.. buut considering the HUGE list of 1/8ths now in the buggy class there are enough people to go around without the seen of brands going bankrupt those in the nitro 1/8th buggy scene, i love the realism of the 1/8th nitro's weather it be On road or off road, and it gives the atmosphere of being at a F1 race which reminds me of the 2001 worlds in sydney moorebank!, now that was somthing not to miss 100s if not thousands came and saw and smelt the fumes of 1/8ths flying past at speeds of 120+km/h , racers from all over the world as well as some to watch.. and locals. man what a weekend that was to remember, nitro's will live on as long as a living soul is about and stays in the class or buys one of each.... it wont go the way of the 235mm le mans class that is a sure thing.

considering the mad deals in 1/8th off road and having a hobby shop around the corner literally "KYOSHO" shop, that stocks GRP engines,tires/wheels... and RB engines... thats a nice option depending on prices and budget, ill be up for the Losi8 since ever since i tried Gillots set up with a JR or Ko pro po i loved it, reminded me of a electric buggy/Truck ( Team LosiXXTCR G+) , just sold my OCM evo which was sad, but life comes before that and needed the $$ for a ticket here.. cant wait to race at Furulund though with a new buggy or a Onroad at staffanstorp on road track..

excuss the tangent. hehe