R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Considering new offroad track and club in NW PA
Old 08-28-2008, 02:52 PM
riprc
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up Considering new offroad track and club in NW PA

I would like to generate interest in forming a new RC club in NW PA - North of Pittsburgh / South of Erie on the Ohio Line - near Hermitage PA. I am seriously considering building a dirt offroad track for nitro and electric RC. I own a business in the Reynolds Industrial Park and would like very much to build a track. I used to race at K&B near Ashtabula but it closed.... I am trying to see if I can get some folks interested in forming the RC club, and building the track. The land next to my business is open for use and I have gotten permission from the Reynolds Development to build a track and hold races.

I am very serious about doing this but need people to be involved as I dont know anyone in my area who has the interest. If anyone reads this and is somewhat local, and would like to possibly be a part of it, please let me know.

Financially the cost of the track build will be covered by my company. The RC club will be a formal club that holds races at the track.... I dont know too much about running an RC club or holding races, so experienced folks are certainly invited!!

Again - serious folks only apply. I want to give this a shot but cannot do it w/o people who are also interested.

Please PM me for my contact information and more details.

Thanks!!!