R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Carpet track in Central PA
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 11:41 PM
rice_man
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 112 (100%+)

Originally Posted by deathemetaldan
hope you guys have fun tonight... i wont be able to go. Although next time i am there i will have a rustler to run with a deffinatly one of a kind body... .hahah. Whats the regs for stadium b?
Sorry for the hijack - but I was wondering if anybody knows deathmetaldan. He's sold some stuff on the forums here and on another forum and things aren't looking so rosy. This seems to be the only other thread he's posted on and he's obviously from your area. If anyone knows him - I know a few people that would like to hear from him.

This was posted on Aug 16 on another "for sale" forum
OK guys, I don't know what to do, but here's the facts:

I paid Dan for the crawler Thursday night/Friday morning last week. He said he'd give me tracking info Friday. Friday comes and goes, and Dan is not heard from. He has not been on AIM since the night I paid him. If he has, he has me blocked, because my AIM log says he's not online.

I sent him a PM on this site. He logged on 30 minutes after the PM, so I KNOW he had to see it. He did not respond to the PM, nor has he made any contact with me.

I have filed a Pay-Pal dispute, and just wanted to give a heads-up. He had all the time in the world to talk before, now that he has my money he's MIA.

If anyone knows how to get ahold of him, please PM me.
Again - sorry for the hijack but just looking for some help. Thanks