R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - RC10T4 Problems???
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2008, 04:43 PM
Heathen
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by d16dcoe45
I just started running my t4 again after its been sitting a while and I must say its great!! I am using a super dialed setup--it turns hard, not too loose, jumps great and put that power down. I run a xxxcr buggy and the t4 can turn way way harder than it.

Ask 5 CR buggy owners (at the same track) what setup they are running and you will get 5 different answers. With the CR truck owners their setups are pretty close--which tells me the truck is pretty dialed as is while the buggy seems to always need work to get it right. I have never heard bad things about the CR truck save for the alloy rear hubs (ball studs even ti-break pretty easily in them).

They are both really nice trucks and I would drive both before buying. One thing is that the B4/t4 shocks can be kind of a pain to keep on top of while the Losi shocks are a cinch. The t4 does have the better trans and a better diff. T4 front arms are like glass--the Gt2 parts fit on and are a bunch more durable. Some guys don't like the durability of the ea3 plastic in the losi. It really is a toss up.

Is this on a bumpy dirt track or a smooth clay track????