R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 5280 Raceway - Colorado On Road RC Club (CORRC)
Old 08-25-2008, 10:50 PM
Gitsum
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RRacerRuss1
To whom it may concern, I am confused or maybe just don't understand? Maybe it's just my simple way of looking at things, but if the "CLUB" could barely afford the facility last winter season. And it was basically $1200 a month if my calculations are correct the "CLUB" will more than double it's expense's this winter season
Now I'm no accountant but I do believe that acquiring new barriers at approx. $1.00 per lineal ft. leads me to another level of confusion

Many of the "CLUB's" members do not post or even look at these boards so there again I am confused with using this avenue for communication? My spouse worked for the school system and they had a call list, meaning they would recieve one call and call three other individuals? Now I don't know if this would work just a suggestion to get info out ie meetings, work days etc...

Also since I'm making suggestions it would be great if the indoor supporters would step up and call races for the outdoor racers and vice versa the outdoor racers would call races for the indoor crowd (although we all understand that a cut on your hand may hinder there performance on a keyboard) Please excuse my humor if the shoe doesn't fit leave it sit...

I guess my math is a bit weak as well...maybe someone vastly superior in mathematical equations will chime in. Wasnt going to bring it up since I always seem to be flaming rather then helping....BUT since its out there I would like to hear the solution...