R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Midwest Series '08' 39th year!
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 06:57 PM
British Menace
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Stlfc
I also had a great time this weekend. I want to congratulate all of the winners this weekend and especially to Ira, good job.

Jeff, I'm glad I could help you out this weekend and thanks for all your help you provided me. Also tell Foster thanks for being my little helper all weekend. It's nice to see a child that young so interested in racing. Be careful not to teach him too quickly because you'll have another one of your kids whoopin' up on you. LOL!

Finally I want to thank the Leisure hours crew for all of their hard work to provide such a great facility and also thanks to the MWS for a super smooth and well organized program.

I hope to see some of the other racers down in St. Louis at the end of September for the Mid America Nitro Challenge.

-Fabio

Hey Fabio,

Great job over the weekend. Drove an excelent race to win the B.

Congrats to Ira in sweeping away the Trophy stash! Great drive.
I like the way you gave yourself a little challenge in the Sedan A by grip rolling 'on purpose!? ........... 3 times too!... lol

Just want3ed to keep us marshals on our toes didn't ya?!

Good driving man.

Thanks to Ron with the Midwest and Leisurehours for putting on a great racing weekend. Such a great track and racing facility....you just can't go wrong at this place!!

A great laugh Saturday night too. Good stories....... so funny!

Regards,
British Menace