R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Yeah Racing HARD Case 4000mAh 25C 7.4v Lipo
Old 08-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Stallard
Tech Regular

If these packs are anything like the 3200's I will be inline to buy some.

I have about 25 charges on my 3200mah packs and they are still performing great. I tested them when new and again last week, they still look great, with a 20amps discharge/ 6.45 Volt cutoff they give up about 3250mah and the IR is just 1 or 2 #s higher than my trakpower 4900's. (All done on a tekin DIS350 discharger)

These packs have to be closer to 3600 from my testing

Running in my stock slash at the track I can feel no differance between the yeahs and the trakpowers packs and the performance with a MM 5700 combo is awesome to say the least.

I will also give props to ultraline,

First off free shipping was something I did not expect but much appeciated.
I was even more surprised after I saw the packing job, batteries were in a 12x12x10 priority mail box with a ton of packing material, + each battery is packed in a box with a double layer of bubble wrap. There was no way USPS could damage these batts. I have ordered soft packs that only came in a baggie and a padded envelope!

Thanks Yeah Racing for the great packs and thanks ultraline for the great price and service.

Lockhart Riddle

One question for ultraline, is the wire still 10Ga? and in the picture I can't see a balancing plug, Hope there is one and that it is the popular JST/ALIGN plug?