R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - N-Control Austin -- Video
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 12:26 AM
griz11
Tech Addict

Default I'm pumped up right now

I haven't come down after finding out I have a photo credential waiting for me at the World Finals for drag boats in Phoenix this Nov. That and finally getting a handle on the fuzzy video that you guys haven't seen but has been driving me crazy. This footage was from trying some stuff to get a good preset for early evening. The finals will be right about that time at the Worlds and I want to be able to just change the preset when the time comes and be close. Not going to have much time to spare and its going to be after 3 days of shooting so I'm going to be way over the limit and tired. So I want to make everything as automatic as I can. Recently I read a blog by a famous photographer's trip to the Olympics. A lot of planning and such went into his trip. Started me thinking about all the crap that can go wrong after driving 1000 miles to get out there. I sure don't want to forget anything or not pack it to survive the trip. I need extra batteries and lots of tape too. And a small video light for any interviews and such in the pits at night.

Griz