R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen Seiki
Thread: Mugen Seiki
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2003, 10:03 AM
ROBBIE C
Tech Master

Originally posted by chorner
OK well I've called ... had a problem on step 22 with my MBX5 when screwing in the Side Guards .... the plastic seems to be a little soft on the one side guard and when trying to tighten down the locknut in the moulded 'holder' it just spins around. Now I cannot remove it, nor tighten the screw without cutting the plastic from the darn chassis.

I made a call to Mugen .. and what the??? They will not send you out a part until you go and spend your money to send the part back to them, nor will they take a credit card # as a type of 'security' so they can send out the part the same time you send yours in?

What kind of CRAP is that??? I had a problem with the cheap screws with my NTC3, all I had to do was fax in the part #'s and they sent them to me free of charge; without me having to send them the damn screws with the crap head on them -using Hudy tools, the darn head on the screws (3 of them) were so out of shape when new, I couldn't screw it all the way into the chassis braces- Guess what AE did? They sent me a whole bag of screws, plus some I didn't even need! FREE.

Bullshit!
Some people (Chroner) need to admitt fault not pass on fault to try to get what they want, when you built your kit maybe just maybe you should'nt of use so much force screwing that screw into your side pod then maybe we would'nt be having this conversation.
Chroner when you called we told you how our company policie works, send in the damadge item after we recieve the part then we will send out a new part. If we sent out free parts no question ask to everyone that calls in......... we would not be in buiness very long.