R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MBX5 is here!!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2003, 10:14 PM
TambokGT
Tech Elite

Originally posted by PTP Racing
so how do you like the HRS?

does it still have failsafe?

and did you feel the difference?

i had the mars r radio and i noticed the difference when i switched to it from the m8

it was kinda like using a faster servo and it made me feel more in control

i hope that i dont feel like the radio is slow now that ive switched

i doubt i will but its possible

i guess you run digitals in your onroad i was running digital sevos only untill i bought that 94357

maybe it will all balance out since i was running a slightly slower servo before

but now that i think about it i didnt feel any difference between the hitec i just put in and the futaba i just took out even though the hitec is faster

what has been your favorite feature on the 3pk? i havent really even played with it much yet i do like how it shows the graph when setting exponetial

speaking of exp do you use it and if so about how much? i was using about 25 out of 150 on the mars but after seeing that on the graph its almost zero

i need a good long practice where i can run the car and play with the radio all day
I only use the HRS in my on road....all digital servos.
Yes HRS is like PCM with failsafe but this particular receiver only works on digital servos...tried using analog on them and almost fried one.
I don't really need a very sensitive radio setup for off road...since drivine off road style is more forgiving than running on road.....if you know what I mean.

favorite feature of 3PK? everyhting is within thumbs reach. I can operate the menu buttons with just my thumb.

I seldom use the exponential buttons.