R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - MORR Race Schedule 08 and Information
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 08:19 PM
NIXFIX NITRO
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by ic-racer
You know me...we share the same tastes in black/yellow/white bodies!

In my neighborhood just starting a .21 creates so much noise, I am reluctant to even try to drive them on the driveway. So, I needed to clean the cobwebs out of cars that had never been run in over a year. ( and only run once last year).

I found a parking lot for a vocational school in my neighborhood. Although it looked clean, it was covered with small pebbles and the chewed up my old 1/10th Impact's belts. So I did not even start up the 1/8 cars.

On Sunday, at the Kirtland site I saw that the parking lot across the way from where we raced last year that was recently topcoated and it was pretty clean. After a few tankfulls of fuel I had a makeshift track and was able to get one engine broken in and finally tracked down a radio glitch in the other car (loose crystal socket).

Oooooooo,yes I remember now!!! "my r/c idol"..... I have a backpack leaf blower...also I still run the serpent products,...touring car & 1/8. <<due for a new 1/8 its a 99 model...but tons of spare parts....maybe I'll run it 1 more year.

Race you later......