R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BMI DB10R!!!
Thread: BMI DB10R!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 07:16 AM
protc3
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
J,
two words.....
FREAKING RAD....Yea back to the 80's
I had mine out just as a practice as no one else had their's out.
I also posted in the Ko Propo Grand Prix thread about maybe a expedition class for it. You know since its a month after IIC and it gets a little more exposer.

Now about how she ran...
Well I didn't realize how responsive my KO servo was until one corner and broke the battery adjuster...So be looking for my order...LOL
But she was easy as pie to drive and drive fast with 13.5LRP and 4 cell. I thought on really high bit tracks a 10.5 would be really fun.
I had only RC4Less Pinks front and rear and used Niftech for 45minutes before...had lots of traction...Only thing I have to play with now is exit speed, I feel like I am scrubbing a little (but you know a little each corner is alot) kind of like I need a little more rear bite, but only a touch cause too much more and the front would get out of wack IMHO...Any thoughts.

If we can get this class at KO Grand Prix that would be dialed. If you know Robert at KO or Billy at Speedworld, maybe a little hint.... Yea I would pay a little fee extra for a qual and a main...
-Shookie <><
Glad you had fun dude. I went to 5 degree blocks on mine and 6 degrees of castor. Car steers all through the corner and really stands out from the rest.