R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 02:28 PM
rcg33k
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jspeed
So now I'm lost

Like where does this fight about a .12 engine fit into this thread? Big Congrats to Kyosho, Daniele Ielasi & Chris Tosolini for getting the job done!
I completely agree with you. I don't know why it was even posted in here, but I was compelled to respond because I'm tired of the frauds at OFNA and their minions trying to take credit for everyone elses hard work. They do nothing but put stickers on someone elses product, claim that it's different so they can sell it, but when the "real" brand wins something, suddenly it's exactly the same with a different label. Absolute frauds.

Mika, nice job at the race. I'll be interested to see how the IGT2 runs against the current cars. I'm not a big fan of all the tires that are cropping up for these cars because it's going to lead the class down the same slippery slope as touring cars. I think tracks should pick a long lasting spec tire and make it mandatory. For all the guys that want to go faster with foam tires, I suggest you look at the 1/8 on-road class. There's a car where you can spend as much as you want and still be no more competitive than the next guy. The grass roots spec racing is what made this class so popular, and I'd hate to see it ruined by the crowd that want's to outspend their competitors in order to be more competitive. Keep it cheap guys and it will last a lot longer!