R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - North End Slash Meet.
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 01:49 PM
Wes Briscoe
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Lets see what the others say. Blown out sounds fun to me, but we're presented with another obstacle:

Last 3-4 (5?) weekends everyone has gone out racing. Turn out will depend on if a lot of wives will tolerate people going out yet again to play with their toys instead of staying home and playing with their women.

Back to back to back racing kills a lot of people, right now people are running at the EGTC where a lot of the Slash guys are from, I skipped it to work on my real car, so I am up for running this coming Saturday but a lot of people may not be.

I say lets do it...but what do you guys think? I'll start making some phone calls to the people who don't browse the forum and talk to some customers tomorrow and see if we can get some people out this Saturday. I am guessing it might be late notice though and we may have to wait.

...as far as Area52 is concerned, on Saturday will there be timing equipment available or should we bring our own? Is there someone willing to RD or should we plan on sharing RD duty? We might be able to talk Ben into bringing his Laptop and scoring stuff should we need it. We all already have PT's.