R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Roar Region 8 off road champs
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008, 12:04 PM
Aaron P
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
...So, lets get this straight... you want a motor legal for this event, that I can't see where its been sanctioned or listed on the ROAR website as a Regional event and preventing any date conflicts...
Am I reading this right? All that would need to be done is to strip four little letters, (R.O.A.R) off of the entry form, and problem solved?!? This makes it sound like it is not a ROAR regional event in the eyes of the organization as it stands now, and if that's the case, what an easy fix! I think it's odd that the first I hear that we actually are having an electric offroad regional this year is when the entry form got posted to the web site. Many in my area have been questioning for MONTHS when and where this race was, and we are JUST now hearing about it? I am not a ROAR member currently, but I still follow the website and try to keep up on all of the rules and events, both regional and national. There hasn't been anything listed for our region for quite some time. I just want to make sure that I am understanding all of this correctly.