R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Jammin X1 - so close yet so far
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 07:31 PM
JPMSRacing
R/C Tech Elite Member

Location: Lost in the Dead Space between my Ears Somewhere around Wamego, KS (OZ Land)
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

If I was you I would have a spare set of knuckles with you at the track, I broke 5 of them in the first 2 days of racing and ran out of knuckles and a mugen driver gave me a extra pair of his and I put them on, I made it through the a- main but the geomertry of the tie rods was off, I played with that and figured that out and those are still the same knuckles my boy is crashing on this year.
Hopefully Jammin has gotten that problem fixed and you wont have any problems that I had.
Watch that steering, its awesome in the corners but the straight can get twitchy and wonder alot and if you notice the car is not consistant in the corners, move the lower shocks mounts to the outside hole all the way around and it makes the car more stable on the straights and alot more consistant and predicable in the corners.
Good luck racin, I think I have found a really good setup on my X1X finally and am racing RC Pro race next weekend. So I am ansi to race also.