View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008, 06:07 PM
SWTour
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Nope,

Problem is Bill, I'm a RACER and a DIRECTOR

Note how that quote STARTS..."As a Racer"

I'll have you know - I get MY way on most of that "As a Racer" (Mainly because I spend a WHOLE LOT MORE $$$ on running the races - than I do on EQUP.)

I run in a NASTRUCK CLASS - bodies are 12 years old (I bought a BOX full back then)

I have Gen2's and a Pro3 Oval car - but 1/2 the time, especially for LOCAL Racing I run a MUCH Older L3, or L4...or my ReALLY OLD HPI RoadStar 10G0.

Before the EXPLODING and FAILING battery deal of the 4200 world, I could get 1 1/2 - 2 years from 1/2 dozen battery packs.

I Still have well over 100 MODIFIED MOTORS - ready to run - that arer 12-15 years old (From 6x1's to 15x4's)

The MARKET made those products obsolete, but I can still make ANYONE of them as fast as the NEW STUFF....

My VELO TRUCK is the same truck I've been running for 12 years (it currently has the SINGLE LAP Track Record set in MAY for the truck class)..matter of fact - it's still running JACK's VELO CAP TIRES.

I've never had the ISSUES w/ SMC, compared to what you seem to have had for ORION... sorry.

I express MY views, and several views expressed to ME by MY racers...and try to make a point of when I'm talking from "The Racer" perspective - I say SO.

Just like YOU and so many other racers - I get NEW stuff when I have to. But I don't like HAVING to get NEW stuff cause the old stuff (that still works great) can't compete.

I have NO beef against TRAK POWER so take that comment and shove it up your pipe...