R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Novak Electronics Appreciation Thread. ( No Negativity Wanted)
Old 08-10-2008, 05:15 AM
sportpak
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Originally Posted by energyracing

However I do wish they would come out with a new smaller GTB.

I totally agree. We're clearly into the "next generation" of BL speedos. I'd like to see them step up and get back on top of the game. I still run a GTB in my VTA car, but have wandered to a couple black cased speedos in some other stuff. The new stuff has some neat options that are easy to use.

I still use a trusty Millenium Pro for several applications. I emailed them one time about bringing it back with a lipo update and bullet connections at the case. Never heard anything back, and obviously it's been ages since they've released a charger. I'd buy at least two.

I love Novak products and have had some great experience with their customer service. Being an onroad racer, I could care less about the 1/8 electric conversion stuff and the data logger thing. In keeping with the current trends they've become a little watered down. Hopefully, soon they'll be caught up with the other stuff and get back to releasing current electronics. I know myself, and many others, have credit cards ready to pull the trigger on new Novak speedos and chargers.

Ben