R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - I think NOVAK forgot me
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2008, 05:08 PM
Spoook
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by kn7671
WTF

This is the 3rd or 4th post in the last month that someone wants to publicly bash Novak. Additionally, each time these posts are created from accounts that have fewer than 20-posts total.

Regardless of the reasoning and facts, in this case you screwed up by checking with Novak first before posting this, and you posted nothing about you attempt to contact them yourself. Here you are publicly bashing Novak and blaming them for your ignorance. Just because you saw the LHS employee box it up, DOES NOT mean that it got shipped out that day. Are you now going to tell us you watched the box be picked up by the delivery guy?

Come on now, grow a set and contact Novak yourself for a status BEFORE you decide to post again.

BTW - Novak does not take long to process warranties, usually around 2-3 weeks including shipping to and from.
Wow, you are really bashing this guy for asking a question about how long it takes. Ease up!

The number of posts has nothing to do with the user's knowledge or how long they have been in RC. Maybe they lurked a long time. Maybe they forgot their password and created a new account. I could post 5 million times, it wouldn't necessarily mean I knew anything about RC.

If 3 or 4 people have posted about Novak customer service recently maybe it means something???