R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Novak Experience
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 08:53 AM
AssocRacer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by schmelme
How you approach situations can dictate the outcome more than you know. I dont know the details but i see my fair share of people who approach situations (like this one) very negatively right from the start. This will get you nowhere. And wont get you a new motor.

On a side note my dealings with novak have always been good. Remove this thread its trash.
I agree. I work in customer service...and when i have a customer that comes up to me with a problem and is cool about it, i want to go out of my way to help them. When i have a customer that comes up to me and is a dick and is swearing at me, i will find every way possible NOT to help them. You CANNOT expect Novak to do anything for you if you REFUSE to send them your motor. I'm having an issue right now with a 10.5 in my T4, and i called them and the basically told me that they would replace it for free if it was a defect and would charge me the non-warranty fee if it wasn't a defect, but that i had to SEND THE MOTOR IN SO THEY COULD LOOK AT IT FIRST. Sounds to me like you wanted them to give you a new motor without you even sending the old one in.....NO company will do that, not Castle, not Traxxas, not Hitec, NO COMPANY will.