R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Jaco Rubber Tires
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Francis M.
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TeamButter
For those of you still having issues with the tires I strongly recommend checking your camber settings. As has been posted on here by Jack and tested by me here in Florida, these tires require more camber than we are all used to with brand X tires.

While we can sit here and say this tire is not as fast as this or that, the simple fact is the Jaco's are the only perfromance tire that is readily available at a REASONABLE cost. With some setup adjustments these tires will work every bit as good as other tires out there.

When people say these tires are slower in their opinion they are referring to tenths of second per lap which MAY add up to 3-4 seconds during an entire race. I can guarantee that we are all responsible for more time loss than that on the track by clipping dots and boards.

If you guys have any questions feel free to PM me or post on here and either myself or one of the other Jaco drivers will do our best to answer them.

Butter
I'm getting ready to test the green and blue this weekend... How much camber do you add compared to sorex or rp30s