R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hpi Pro 4
Thread: Hpi Pro 4
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 10:31 AM
popsracer
Tech Elite

Default Glitching

Originally posted by Thad Garner
Oh man! What radio are you using? I have never had any glitching problems with my M8? Sometimes stock and spec motors have been known to cause some serious glitching...ask Frank ? But I have never heard of curtain weave patterns causing glitching. Weird. Maybe we can make special low frequency super soft fiberglass chassis for you
This was a REAL problem and not caused by the equipment. EVERYTHING was changed, moved replaced. 2 of everything to try and solve the problem.

Talked to 2 Radio Manufacturers CS Dept's, and was confirmed that this has been a problem with some Cars in the past. (also contacted HPI)

Finally moved all of the Electronics to a Plastic Chassis Car and NO problems what so ever.

I have talked to dozens of Pro-2 owners over the last few years and most have had no problems, but others like me, ditched their Pro-2 for the very same reason.

I also add, that the exact same Radio and Equipment has been in my Pro-3 with NO Glitching ever.

So anyways, I'm not trying to Bash, but voicing a serious concern, that has kept me and others away from Woven Graphite Chassis Cars.