R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen Seiki
Thread: Mugen Seiki
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2003, 12:56 PM
chorner
Tech Adept

I agree .... it was my fault for starting the thread though; I take the blame.

Lets end this, I didn't intend for it to be an arguement between hellion and the rest of the gang -myself included-, I just wanted to state my experience more than anything, as I saw how much Hellion was being bashed whilst sharing his experience -however truthful I do not know- but I hate when I see that happen; honestly I don't think he went at it in the right direction -maybe not capable of doing so? hehe- but again, he had a very small ounce of credibility with his complaints, that I myself had experienced.

I do however feel, that posting your bad experience with a company will ALWAYS stirr up atleast a brew; only because 1) some people are VERY brand loyal; almost like defending your country to death 2) people cannot seem to have a civil conversation without letting a 'war' begin. and 3) some people are afraid to speak the truth for fear of acceptance; so they all gang up against the 'odd man out'

Face it, there have been problems with support; and not just from Mugen. Alot of companies need to work up a better customer relation repore. Ever tried to cancel your Sprint cellular phone account?? After an hour being on hold, I think you might have something to complain about as well.

Same deal; so why is it such a big hassle talking about user experience with RC equipment? It shouldn't be. Out of a certain amount of people, you will have a) lesser intelligence b) an actual problem with the product -especially with molded plastics, and parts outsourced from other manufacturers (ie. bearings)- c) some that have all of the above

I guess its only the more intelligent of the crew who can discuss these matters without turning it into a flame war; seems to be there are not many of those in this thread Either way, I was happy Kris actually had the time to come on the forums and put his word in, impressive

I still have yet to receive response to my problems -via Mugen support- with the bellcrank bearing I had received with the kit Alas, it has been fixed long ago regardless -at my cost- so Its not a problem anymore however. All good, no sweat although why should I pay again for something that was new and should have been fine to begin with? Anyways ... I shall shuddup! haha